The call for applications for accreditation opens in February and closes on 1 December of the same year. From the UNEDasiss website, you can access applications from your computer.
The prices to be paid for UNEDasiss accreditations have been approved by the UNED Government Council and its Social Council. The approved prices for the different accreditation services are as follows:
These fees are not subject to price reduction or exemption for numerous families, nor are they subject to other types of discounts and/or exemptions.
Students must pay the prices corresponding to all the accreditation services requested, even if these are denied by UNEDasiss after the study of the documentation provided.
Once the application is sent, the student will not be able to eliminate services already requested, although they may modify services or increase the accreditation services they have requested.
Modifications that do not result in a decrease in the prices to be paid and that have been requested prior to the issuance of the accreditations or the deadline for requesting PCE shall be accepted.
The application for recognition of a new subject must be paid, even if the resolution of this application is negative.
RETURN OF FEES FORM MANAGEMENT OF STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS ON ADMISSION TO THE SPANISH UNIVERSITY APPLICABLE BY UNEDASSIS
In general, the reasons and causes of return established in Articles 12 and 27.5 of the Law on Public Taxes and Prices are applicable to these fees.
Only the amounts paid will be refunded in the following cases:
- Duplicate payments for the same concept.
- The expenses are higher than the applicable rates.
- When the service has not been provided for a cause attributable to UNEDasiss.
- When the student does not meet the minimum requirement to access the university and proceed to verify it by the UNED.
- Death of the student
Under no account will the return of the prices paid in terms of secretariat fees and opening of the file proceed.
All requests for return will be initiated at the request of the interested party by sending an email to email@example.com and will be processed once the call ends.
No refunds will be made for amounts paid for the following reasons:
- Not having taken the examination
- The destination university does not require certain services or does not evaluate UNEDasiss accreditation
- The services requested are not necessary
- Requested services have been denied
- Documentation has been requested from the applicant and it has not been provided.